Many in stock
Hear everything around you except the loud boom of the gun. Imagine being in the field or on the range, listening to everything going on—conversation or the game you’re stalking—while knowing you are protected from hearing loss with up to 30dB NRR.
The Ghost Stryke II enhances your hearing up to 8x, protects your hearing from sounds louder than 85db, and allows you to maintain good cheek weld. They are universally fitting earplugs that make electronic ear muffs a thing of the past. We use reprogrammable hearing aid and noise suppression technology to amplify what you want to hear and suppress what you don’t, even background noises.
Being able to increase or decrease the volume in both ears separately lets you customize your hearing experience. This also allows you to maintain your natural binaural hearing to recognize direction of sound. No need for fitted molds or programming. Ready to go out of the box; add the batteries and the appropriate tips for each task; then set the volume control at your preference. Replace damaged or lost tips easily with the purchase of additional foam (30dB), silicone (24 dB), or tulip tips (0 dB).
- Ergonomic fit for comfort while staying secure and discreet inside your ear
- Volume wheels and circuitry are controlled independently for both ears to let you control what you hear
- Powered by (2x) 10a Zinc Air batteries (batteries included)
- Included: (2x) Ghost Stryke II electronic ear plugs, (2x) pairs triple flanged silicone tips, small and large, (2x) pairs Comfort Foam™ tips, small and large, (2x) tulip tips, Securefit™ Extenders, cleaning brush, protective carrying case, (6x) batteries, and user manual
- Manufacturer’s one year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Shooting indoors and outdoors (Recommended doubling-up shooting indoors)
How can you use GhostStryke?
- Shooting sports
- Industrial Noises
- Sporting Events
The Ghost Stryke II is ideal for tactical, industrial, safety, auto-racing, concerts, and sporting events. They are also useful for any other application that requires you to maintain optimal hearing advantage in a potentially damaging environment.